How to Order
HOW TO ORDER
Ordering on ReefsOutlet.com is easy, safe and secure. We take your privacy and personal information serious and take every precaution to protect it. All sensitive information, including payment information that is collected, is encrypted and protected by the best and most advanced encryption technology – SSL.
- Simply create an account by selecting “Sign Up”
- Create account by entering your name and email
- Add address and telephone
- By default, the address you enter becomes your shipping address, unless during check out you select another shipping address
- Billing address must match payment used address
- Select shipping method and costs (unless item qualifies for free shipping)
- If the product you are ordering is Livestock, please read our policies page regarding the shipping of Livestock requiring a $24.95 fixed Overnight Fee within the contiguous United States.
- If you reside outside the contiguous United States, please call us at 1-800-207-1604 during regular business hours 8:00am – 6:00pm PST (Pacific Standard Time) if you have any questions regarding costs and quotes for International shipping.
- We cannot ship Livestock outside of the contiguous United States
We currently accept the following forms of payment:
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- International Credit Cards (Billing and Shipping Addresses must match)
- com Gift Certificates
- Locate the product(s) you'd like to purchase
- Click the Add to Cart button
- Once all of the items you'd like to purchase are added to your cart, click on the "Continue to Checkout" button.
- Log In to you personalized ReefsOutlet.com account to continue
- Fill out the appropriate Billing and Shipping Information, Select form of payment. Click the "Checkout" button.
- You're done! Print the following page as your invoice or add a password if you'd like us to create an account for you.
- Once the order is placed, we will send you an order confirmation after the payment has processed with tracking information.
If you are searching for something that is not listed on ReefsOutlet.com or have any questions regarding your Order or a new product, CONTACT US either by completing the CONTACT US form on the website or calling our toll free number.
ReefsOutlet.com is a marketplace offering discounted prices, including, equipment, supplies, supplements, livestock and everything needed for your aquarium connecting our seller partners who are independent dealers, sellers, manufacturers with the aquarium, saltwater and reef community in what is The Ultimate Hobby. Start YOUR Adventure!
Please notify us if a particular item is not discounted or competitive with other online or offline retailers by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you did not receive an order confirmation via email after submitting the order “button”, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at our toll free number 800-207-1604 so we can confirm receipt of the order and further assist you.
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
Please keep in mind that because ReefsOutlet.com is a discount outlet marketplace, the availability of items are limited on a first come, first serve basis, while quantities and supplies last. Usually ships in 24 to 48 hours.
If you miss out on purchasing an item that has sold out, you can add it to your Wish List and we will send you an email notification the product is once again available on a limited basis.
ReefsOutlet.com will frequently have promotional offers available. Please make sure to read all the terms, conditions, restrictions, etc, associated with the promotional offer. Promotional offers are time and limited with expiration dates. To quality, please make sure your order is placed during the promotional period.
Please be sure to Call us immediately at 1-800-207-1604 and notify us if you have submitted a duplicate order.
International orders have a different processing and shipping process.
Orders not shipped within the contiguous United States, are considered international orders. International orders are not eligible for free shipping promotional offers and additional surcharges may apply. It is important to note that not all products can be shipped internationally. Aquariums, light bulbs, lamps, Livestock, frozen cannot be shipped outside the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
International customers may purchase from ReesOutlet.com using Visa, MasterCard, American Express Discover and PayPal for orders up to $1000. Any brokerage fees, tariffs and/or taxes will be billed to you directly by the shipping courier. International customers placing their first order with us must fax or email a copy of the front and back of their credit card along with a copy of a photo ID that has the billing address printed on it. This is a precautionary measure to protect you and our company from fraudulent activity.
International customers must use the same billing and shipping address. If you are an international customer and would like your order sent to an alternate address, you must first contact your credit card company and request that they add the alternate shipping address to their records or you can pre-pay for the order using PayPal or a bank wire transfer. All first-time international orders over $1000 must be paid via bank wire transfer. We will email you the wire transfer information after you've placed the order.
Overweight and/or oversized merchandise may be subject to additional shipping charges. Some products are available in 220/240V configurations; please contact us for pricing and details.
Customers are solely responsible for any shipping charges incurred when sending back defective merchandise including but not limited to brokerage fees, taxes and tariffs. Warranties for some products are handled directly by the manufacturer.
NOTE: Please contact your country's Customs Department for current regulations regarding the importation of the items you intend to order. Some countries require you to obtain a permit before importing certain products, such as foods, additives and test kits. All orders and portions thereof returned to ReefsOutlet.com will be considered refused packages and automatically assessed a 20% restocking fee.