Innovative Marine AUQA Gadget MiniMax All-In-One Media Reactor&FREE SHIPPING
If you desire the highest water quality but are frustrated with media reactors on the market….Meet the all new MiniMax. The MiniMax All-In-One Media Reactor is a novel approach to optimize chemical and biological filtration for nano aquariums. Its’ innovative Patent Pending design minimizes the need for flexible tubes, pvc pipes, ball valves, thumb screws, and unnecessary clutter that are usually associated with typical media reactors. Its’ ingenious design maximizes performance and offers out of the box responsive flow control, easy maintenance, low power consumption, and the smallest form factor ever built. The versatile MiniMax is designed to be discreetly hidden behind All-In-One Aquariums or placed directly in sumps.
Responsive Flow Control
- – Unique dual chamber design, allows for quick and responsive flow control within seconds with a simple turn of knob without the need for ball valves and inlet/outlet pipes.
- – Utilizes upward flow pattern that requires less flow and lower energy consumption.
Eliminate Messy Maintenance
- – Internal chamber acts as a removable cartridge that simply slides out of outer chamber and automatically drains water out without the need for tools and time consuming thumb screws to unfasten.
- – We produced the smallest Nano Reactor with the integrated features right out the box. No additional equipment is necessary. Desktop (150ml Max Volume Capacity).
- – For use with
- , or
- - Compatible with
- and other All-In-One aquariums.
Specifications - Desktop
- Dimensions: 2.2" x 2.3" x 11.41"
- Power Consumption: 2.5 watts
- Pump Flow Rate: 52 gph
- Maximum Capacity: 150 mL
- Dimensions: 2.6" x 3.07" x 15.75"
- Power Consumption: 8 watts
- Pump Flow Rate: 92 gph
- Maximum Capacity: 350 mL
Specifications- Full Size
- Dimensions: 5.31" x 4.8" x 17.13"
- Power Consumption: 11 watts
- Pump Flow Rate: 211 gph
- Maximum Capacity: 1000 mL
- Acrylic Bracket: Included